This 2020/21 season we have formed 6 teams:
- U13 JumpStart® non-travelling Team (August 31st to April 14th)
- U14 Spikes™ White non-travelling Team (August 31st to April 14th)
- U15 Spikes™ White non-travelling team (August 31st to February 27th)
- U15 Spikes™ Z travelling Team (August 31st to February 27th, break for HS season then May 3rd to June 30th)
- U16 Spikes™ Z travelling Team (August 31st to February 27th, break for HS season then May 3rd to June 30th)
- U16/17 Spikes™ White non-travelling Team (August 31st to February 27th)
We are also at full capacity in our skill development sessions for level 1,2 and 3 with a low cap to keep offering high quality coaching.
- Level 1: 12 players
- Level 2: 12 players
- Level 3: 24 players (18 only Monday and Wednesday - 24 Friday)
What started as a U12 last season is turning into an interesting U13's Spikes team. Our future is bright! watch out Orlando 2022..23...24! wow!!
A fair amount of raw talent in this group, their progress should be interesting to watch till HS season starts! Affaire a suivre.
With 3 players from the 2019 Nationals U14's Spikes™ Z team, this new U16 Z is already working harder than anyone else looking for a repeat and some.
Small team with lots of character...Just check the photo at the bottom of this page....nuff said >>>LOL ;-)
Last season 14's Z have grown to an awesome 15's Z. Doughnut, Sugar, Hops, Six Four and the rest of the crew that I haven't named yet minus Shorty (quarantined!)
Their nickname? "The Crazy Bunch" No other explanation is necessary nor possible. They play hard for FUN period!
I warned you!