COVID19 - As we re-open
1) for the past 4 years a gallon of hand sanitizer has always been placed at the entrance of the gym for ALL players to use freely and every time they enter and re-enter the gym. Just plain common sense. NO CHANGES there.
2) Prior to entering the gym, temperature and oxygen readings will take place for ALL players. Temperature below 99.5F and Oxygen above 92% are required to enter and participate in any clinics, camps, sessions or team practices.
3) All balls and carts have always been sanitized weekly. As we re-open it will be done daily and after each sessions, team practices and clinics.
4) The virus has been affecting mainly adults (only 4 case below 18 years of age have been hospitalized in all of Douglas County in 6 months and as of 8/2/20, the great news is that all 4 have recovered).
5) Based on the actual data and until further notice, parents/adults and spectators will NOT be allowed inside the gym - No Exception.
6) Following the executive order issued by Gov. Polis on July 16th all players will be required to wear a mask whilst in the building, and because of the extensive discomfort all players endure whilst exercising with mask on we will have plenty of mask breaks where players will be allowed to go outside using the back door , self distance and remove their mask.
COVID19 UPDATE as of 8/2/2020 Source Tri-County: http://www.tchd.org/823/Case-Updates
Douglas county population of 351,000 and for the past 6 months (since February 2nd)
1736 cases total or 0.48% - 191 hospitalizations or 0.05%
Avg. age of hospitalized: 64 - 4 hospitalization for under 18, all 4 with underlying conditions, all 4 have thankfully recovered
59 deaths or 0.01% - 0 death under 44 - avg. age of death : 81
Highlands Ranch population 105,000 - 371 cases or 0.3%